What Is The Effect Of The Height Of The Rear Beam Of The Electronic Jacquard Machine?
November 24, 2021
GOODFORE TEX MACHINERY CO.,LTD is a manufacturer specializing in the production of textile machines, air-jet looms, rapier looms and other mechanical equipment. It is guided by professional senior engineers, has strong technical force, complete manufacturing equipment, and stable product quality. With a high reputation, the products are sold all over the country. We use scientific management mode, rigorous working attitude, solid technical strength, advanced manufacturing technology, and perfect supervision system to ensure the performance of the product, and the appearance and quality are excellent. R&D personnel concentrate on research and continuous innovation. Several new products are put on the market every year. With thoughtful after-sales service and tangible prices, they are generally praised and trusted by users, and sales volume has continued to break through, achieving continuous success.
Do you know what aspects will be affected by the height of the rear beam? GOODFORE TEX MACHINERY CO.,LTD summarized some content for everyone, let's take a look.
1. Increasing the height of the back beam is conducive to beating-up, conducive to the formation of the fabric and improving the style of the fabric;
2. Increase the height of the back beam to increase the difference between the upper and lower layers of warp yarns. After the fabric is formed, it is conducive to the recovery of the warp yarns and can reduce reed marks or reed paths;
3. The upper warp yarn has low tension and is easy to loosen, resulting in poor shedding and increasing weft stop;
4. When the height of the back beam is low, it is conducive to the clarity of the weaving, but the warp breaks increase and the fabric style is not good;
5. When the rear beam is moved forward, it is conducive to the clear opening, but the warp yarn is under excessive tension when opening, and it is easy to break ends. Generally, the position of the rear beam should be determined by the number of heald frames.